Terms & Conditions
A. Event Gifts and Promotions
- Gifts and prizes received cannot be exchanged.
- Driven Communications Sdn Bhd – Company Number – 836938-P ; henceforth known as the 'organiser', has the right to edit the details of the promo without prior notice.
- To be entitled for the RM2,500 voucher* for new car and new bike, customers must present:
- MyKAD of the customer
- Confirmed vehicle booking form
- Booking payment receipt
- Must be accompanied by a Sales Adviser from the dealership
* this voucher is only valid for the first 200 new car bookings and first 40 new bike bookings only.
- Visitors and customer of the PACE event shall not hold the organiser liable for any liability whether in contract or tort arising from the transactions, actions or performance that are conducted between the customers and the dealers in relation with this event and beyond.
- The organisers do not accept responsibility for any liabilities that arise out of the quality, performance and function of the transacted goods and services during the course of this event and beyond. That liability is firmly entrenched in the terms agreed between the customers and dealer.
- The organiser has the sole right to manage and determine the outcome of this promo as it sees fit and will not entertain any requests arising from the customers or dealers.
B. Event Responsibility/ Liability
- We cannot be held responsible for the execution of the Event by the supplier(s). More specifically, we cannot be held liable for any damage suffered by the customers.
- We cannot be held liable for any damages of whatsoever nature, property loss, injuries or death caused or suffered by any party.
- We will not be held liable in the event that an Event or part of an Event cannot take place due to circumstances outside our control, such as, but not limited to cancellation of the Event by the party contracted by us that should carry out the Event or part of it or illness, natural and man-made disasters or strikes of any nature.
- If the Event cannot take place due to circumstances outside our control, we hold the right to postpone or cancel our Assignment without any legal or financial liability to any party.
C. Intellectual Property Rights
- All promotions materials, logos, licenses, trademarks of the event are the sole property of the organiser and its affiliates and it reserves the right to take the necessary action if any party repurposes it for other endeavours whether commercial in nature or otherwise.
- All promotion materials, logos, licenses and trademarks belonging to third parties are the sole property of their respective owners and they reserve the right to take the necessary action if any party repurposes it for other endeavors whether commercial in nature or otherwise.
- These Terms and Conditions and the rights and obligations of both parties shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, both parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia in respect of any dispute which arises hereunder.
- All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material is expressly prohibited.
- The organiser (at its sole discretion) refuse admission to, or eject from the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of organiser represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event.
- The organiser will not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury, claims costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever if the event is cancelled, postponed or altered due to a Force Majeure. Force Majeure is defined as any unforeseen occurrence that renders performance of the event impossible, inadvisable, illegal or impracticable. Force Majeure includes, but is not limited to: casualty, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake or other natural disasters, an act of God, governmental restrictions or regulations, war or apparent acts of war, terrorism or apparent acts of terrorism, civil disturbances or riots, strikes, curtailment, suspension or restriction on transportation facilities and means of transportation or any other emergency.
PDPA 2022 Notice
During your course of dealings with 'us/we/our' (Driven Communications Sdn. Bhd. company number 836939-P) we will collect and process your personal data for purposes, including, without limitation, to communicate with you, provide products and/or services to you, respond to your enquiries or complaints, provide you with information and / or updates on products, services and/or promotions offered by us and other participating parties of this event.
We will not disclose any of your personal data to any third party without your consent except to relevant employees, our affiliates, our business partners, our vendors, our appointed agents, our service providers, financial institutions and/or insurance companies, within and outside Malaysia, if necessary, that provide related products and /or services in connection with this event.
It is necessary for us to collect and to retain your personal data. If you do not supply us with your personal data, or do not consent to the above or our Privacy Notice, we will not be able to effectively render certain services to you, if at all.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is stored securely. You have the right to request for access to, request for a copy of, request to update or correct your personal data held by us.
For more information on how to safeguard your data please visit http://www.pdp.gov.my/index.php/en/soalan-lazim